Wednesday, April 24, 2019

CHICAGO Christie Brinkley


Date Night @ Phoenix Orpheum Theater to see the musical CHICAGO.
Starring Christie Brinkley as ROXY!
We were excited to see the show! But can Christie Brinkley sing and act? Yes... she was quite good! The whole cast was excellent with fantastic voices & dancing. Bob & I really enjoyed it!
After the show us and many others hung out to see Christie Brinkley. Even got a photo!
I told Christie that I was in one of her infomercials many years ago. She gave me a hug & said "It's great to see you again!" :-) Hahaha. I'll post a little clip of that Total Gym commercial tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You needed to put your hand on your hip like Christie did....you are just as beautiful as she is. I saw your video that you did for the Total Gym...you were excellent in the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... I agree... I needed to pose better! LOL! #hand on hip

    ReplyDelete