Saturday, March 28, 2015

3-28-15


Me: So they are displaying one of my photos in a Scottsdale gallery!

(early April fools joke). ;-)
My good friend, Weldon (who has skills in computer photo magic) sent me some fun shots today…
Apparently my book has just been released at Barnes & Noble!
A local artist painting my portrait!
AND, I'm featured on the back of the BIG RED BUSES in London. Just getting ready to drive over the Tower Bridge!

Speaking of London…our niece & nephew, Abbie & Mike just returned from a 3 week European vacation. Last night Bob, my mom, & I (plus others) got to see all their photos & hear about their wonderful adventure. I'm going to post some of their pics tomorrow.

And speaking of traveling: Bob flew to Pittsburgh today to meet his parents. They're visiting our PA relatives for the next 3 days. Bummed I couldn't join them :-( but I look forward to hearing about their time with family.

Speaking of family: My brother, Rod & sister-in-law, Kathy arrive tonight for a little vacation from Iowa. 10:30pm arrival.
So, it's busy everywhere! Safe travels to all.

Thanks again, Weldon for these & your other fun photos. The pics make me smile!

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome Jane, it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me believing this on the first pic. then I read and understood....really like what he did....Bob have a good time with your PA. relatives. Anxious to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Karen …the first photo looks legit, huh?! :-) Thanks again, Weldon!! :-) So fun!

    ReplyDelete