Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9-24-11



Me: Harley's first time paddle boarding and she loved it. I was a bit nervous that she was going to jump off but she settled in right away and just enjoyed the ride. She's a funny dog!

This morning I did the Tahoe (around the lake) bike race. 72 miles and I finished in 3 hours and 1 minute. I was the 3rd place female and maybe top 20 overall. It felt really hard! Though I'm not as strong as I used to be, I am thankful that I'm able to ride at a pretty high level. Our friends, Reeve and Dan competed too (on the tandem), but unfortunately broke their bike chain at mile three.

1 comment:

  1. Jane - Love the picture of you and Harley. Congrats on completing the Tahoe and finishing 3rd. I would say you are really in good condition.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete